Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my battery for my charge 3 and drained abnormal amount all of a sudden. It was working as normal and suddenly yesterday it went from 90% to 30% in the space of 6 hours. When a full charge would normally last a week easily. This deterioration was not gradual, so I think something is wrong apparently there was an update? 
is anyone else experiencing this? It doesn’t seem like a normal natural battery death to me. 

Same it’s literally done it to me from yesterday. Battery draining abnormally fast, the green light on the back has stopped working, no sleep log, no heart rate log.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/Merged posts

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

This did not work for me.  It kept restarting to smiley face. No battery icon, no multiple vibrations.👎

Best Answer

Hello @JoelsWatch. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the information and for following the suggested tips. I've noticed that you've reached out to our Support Team and they are working on your case. In this case, I'd recommend keeping an eye on your inbox since they should get back to you with more information shortly. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there - my Charge 3 won't hold a charge for a full day, and goes completely dead after a few hours. The restart and long restart instructions don't seem to work, either. When the FitBit is connected to the charging cable, and I press and hold the side button down, I get a white line (does that mean it's dead?! - yikes!) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @madbird

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to solve the issue. The white line that you are getting when the device is connected to the charging cable means that the long restart is being performed, however since the device is not able to stay charged, I'd suggest checking our help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

If the issue persists, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes