Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery draining

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The issue happened out of the blue. I got it completely charged to 100%. Ready to use. I went to work, check the watch to see the time and the watch is completely dead. The battery charge goes back down to 1%. I’ve tried troubleshooting it and nothing. It is still working. It just wouldn’t stay on. What should I do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @shwirls.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue. If your tracker isn't holding a charge, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? and follow the tips provided there. After following them, test the unit.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community, @shwirls.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue. If your tracker isn't holding a charge, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? and follow the tips provided there. After following them, test the unit.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit It doesn’t have a problem with extending the battery life. The watch just dies completely within a minute or less after charging it to100%. It doesn’t stay on longer than 2 minutes. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @shwirls.

Since the instructions provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I have it for more than 1 year now, it went from lasting 7 days to last a couple of hours or less. I also tried all the advised troubleshooting to no effect. It's currently loading but it's even worse now: after shutting it off 3 times in a row as advised, it now is stuck loading at 4%. It does not even load further anymore. And I have been using it without any alarms or any other feature other than recording my exercise, heartbeat and sleep. No shower with it either. And I live in a moderate weather country, so not extreme heat or cold. I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all this and nothing works for me anymore. What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue on my 1st charge 3 and then my replacement charge 3. But because they don't extend warranty on the replacement, it puts me 2 months past the original purchase date 😡. All they will offer is 30% discount on a new item 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shwirls Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about this. Support does follow the guidelines described in the warranty so if your device is outside the warranty period they won't be able to replace it. This is why they offer a discount to help customers in this situation. Still thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes