Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery drains fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Charge 3 since last January and it worked fine. Since yesterday it goes from a full charge to 1% in a matter of hours.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @lajuanaje, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the battery draining issue that your Charge 3 has experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided and you will be back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a  similar problem. My charge 3 shows that it is 1% battery charge but once I put it on charge it shows 100% for about 15-30 minutes then indicates 1%. 

It recently drained of power completely and I did not charge it for about 3 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@micklillarnie, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since you mentioned that the battery of your Charge 3 is draining fast also, please follow the tips that are included in this help page in order to improve the battery life of your tracker.

After trying these tips, monitor the battery's behavior of your Charge 3 and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning 

This has also just happened to me. From lasting 5 days my watch is barely lasting overnight. I haven't changed anything but note there's an update to run so will try that as soon as I have enough battery power. 

Will keep you posted!

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn't last 24 hours now.  Second Charge Fitbit, although first Charge 3. Getting annoyed with Fitbits, is it time to change brands I wonder.

Best Answer

Oh and I have done everything that has been noted - ie reset, restart, etc etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to let you know ..... and keeping fingers crossed.

For nor apparent reason my Charge 3 appears to be working OK now. It was not working yesterday, but this morning I picked it up and it sprung into life - no Idea why.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning, any chance you could kindly assist? 

I have a Charge 3, it has suddenly stopped working properly. It only keeps it charge for less than 24 hours, and has a line running through the centre of the screen. I can't run the latest update it just shows a X after appearing to install the update for 30 mins. 

I have followed all the trouble shooting tips on an earlier post , I haven't changed any functionality on the watch. 

I'm feeling it needs to be replaced or returned and wondering the process for that please?

Thanks 

Jemima

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jemima E sorry I cannot help with your problem. My Charge 3 didn't keep its charge for longer than quarter of a hour - this lasted for a few days - then out of now where it began to work correctly. I tried all the trouble shooting tips but nothing seemed to help. I then left it on charge over night and this may have had something to do with it.

I hope you sort things out shortly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to disappoint. After about 2 days my charge 3 again drained and would not hold a charge. I tried everything then just gave up when I saw a charge 4 on special off and bought it.

The charge 3 is in the drawer.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further help 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@micklillarnie thank you for your reply.

Sorry to hear about this. I do suggest you always try contacting our Support team to see if they have any options for you. I just want to leave the contact here to get connected.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes