Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery indicator in Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @Mom2Jacob. Your post is blank. Could you please send the information and images again? Please add them pressing the little camera and adding your screenshots.

I'll be waiting for your response. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Thank you!   I'm moving your post to the team that supports the charge 3.  Someone there should be able to help you.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @Mom2Jacob and thank you for your help @GordonFitbit.  I'll be glad to assist you with your Charge 3 battery level indicator inquiry. 

Could you please tell us more about what's happening with the battery indicator on the Fitbit App?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering why, when I charge the watch, if I look at it while it’s on charger, the % decreases immediately when I take off the charger.  I had also questioned the coloring of the battery percentage in the app, it starts changing from green to yellow at about 70%.  I did notice that on one screen in the app, it says the battery condition and it states medium appropriately.

I hope this makes sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for the explanation @Mom2Jacob. I´ll write what I understood and you correct me if I'm wrong. 

Does the battery drain when you remove your Charge 3 from the charging cable? It might not be charging properly. You can try these steps:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Make sure you use the charging cable that came with your device, as most cables aren't compatible with other devices.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your device. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Could you please send me a screenshot of what appears on your phone (the changes from green to yellow)

I'll be waiting for your response and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Mom2Jacob. Your post is blank. Could you please send the information and images again? Please add them pressing the little camera and adding your screenshots.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m sorry Andrea but I can’t reply on the post.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mom2Jacob_0-1607462599842.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mom2Jacob_1-1607462687967.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and I´m sorry to hear you can´t reply on the post @Mom2Jacob. Thank you for adding your pictures.

Please confirm that your Charge 3 loses all the battery when you remove it from the charging cable and I´ll create a case on your behalf. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes