Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Fitbit won`t work, screen totally black though pressing the side button generates vibration. Already tried the restart process (plug charger, 8 seconds until smiley face appears), but nothing happens. 

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to welcome you, @John.MF.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this display issue. If your tracker isn't turning on, I recommend taking a look at this post and make sure you have followed all the steps provided there.

Let me know how it goes.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

Already tried that, as well as changing the clock face but nothing happens.

On the forum I´ve seen lots of other clients have the same issue and some of them contacting customer support could change their device.

I´m in Uruguay, South America and don´t know if you can offer me a similar solution.

Bests

Best Answer
0 Votes

@John.MF thank you for troubleshooting this issue following our previous instructions.

I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email. They will look at the options they may have for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes