Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 customizable fonts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The text is far too small on the Charge 3. Both step count and on notifications. On the 2 it was about the right size. Disappointing. Steps are very difficult to see. Would be nice to be able to customize the watch faces too. Some have very old fashioned font.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Have you added your vote @Gatso

Adjust Font Size for Charge 3

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @Gatso and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied to you regarding this and I also recommend taking a look at the request provided, vote for it and leave your comment.

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This Charge3 font size is ridiculous. I received it as a gift and can’t read anything except the time

Best Answer

I’m glad your glad that people are “stopping by” with their requests for larger fonts. But we are stopping by not to make you glad. We are stoping by because we are MAD and disappointed, and very irritated by the font size. 

Best Answer

Hey @Avahiker and @KvhchRge3, it's great to see you around.

I appreciate the feedback provided about the font on the Charge 3 display. Please take a look at our friend's post, check the link provided, vote for the request and leave your comment. I hope this can be implemented soon.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I came to the forum trying to learn a way to increase the font size on my new Charge 3.  I’ve worn the Charge 2 for two years and loved it.  Like so many others who’ve posted here regarding this issue, the small text size is frustrating, disappointing, and for me, a deal breaker.  I will be returning the product.  

Best Answer

Great to see new faces @Runlainey, welcome!

I am sorry to hear that you will be returning the product. If in the future there is something we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. In the meantime, as recommended you can check the Adjust Font Size for Charge 3 request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will have to return my Fitbit Charge 3 Special Addition as the fonts are too small. Ridiculous!!!

Best Answer

Fitbit’s response is ridiculous and their whole method of handling font size complaints is ridiculous and offensive. 

Best Answer

I am sure that Firbit will accommodate the font change in a software update if they do not want to loose customers. This is a competitive business and those who do not respond to customer needs will loose them.

Best Answer

Hey @AMPB, welcome to the Forums and @Avahiker appreciate the participation.

As suggested in previous posts, you can check the Adjust Font Size for Charge 3 request, vote for it and leave your comment. I hope this can be implemented soon.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for replying.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

You are welcome @AMPB, if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I returned mine yesterday. This is ridiculous! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @DawnLee, great to see you here.

I am sorry to hear that you returned your Charge 3. If in the future there is something we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't read the text on my new charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Text to small. Please add larger font

Best Answer

Yes, unfortunately I had to return mine!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can the font be fixed by app update?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer