Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 3 no longer tracks my exercise. I would manually start the tracker which will work for the first few minutes, then a smiley face comes on and all exercise tracked is erased. It does not record any amount of exercise done. Please help... 

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

@Charge3man Thank you for your reply. 

I'm very sorry for this experience. I'd like to mention that I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team. Since you have received assistance from them, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working and when I have time I update them. However.. please keep in mind there mention active minutes don't count to the exercise app. Well if u look at my 13 Mar 2021,  minutes, for the old watch.. it did in fact count and the exercise app credit me for that day. Again I not sure what is wrong nor the fix.  

Best Answer

Hi. I have a similar issue but can't find any help for it. My fitbit tracks steps, miles, calories, sleep etc... but it no longer tracks the exercise itself. The days of the week no longer show my workout days nor does it say how many calories the specific activity/exercise burned. The last time it worked was on 4 days ago. I can't add the exercise in manually because it will add extra steps and calories to my data. It will say I exercised in the "days of exercise" section but then add additional steps since that had been syncing correctly. It seems to have started after I connected my fitness pal to it. It wouldn't sync properly so O ended the sync but now my charge 3 doesn't work right. 

Best Answer

Wish I could help.. But nothing is working just yet. Hope fitbit will come up with a fix for all of us. Going to give it a month in hopes it starts recording my activity. Mind will record manual exercises if i start it and stop it by the watch. Even that isn't easy. If any thing changes.. I will let all know.. 

Take care.

Best Answer
0 Votes