Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not vibrating for notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since a few days, I still receive notifications on my tracker Charge 3 (text messages, Whatsapp, email, ...), but my tracker then no longer vibrates. I have checked all the settings and normally the vibration function is activated. The vibrate function of my tracker still works for a set time alarm. Can anyone help me?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ImmanuelS Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Thank you for checking the notification settings. Please check that your tracker isn't in the Do not Disturb mode by long pressing the button. You could also restart it.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@ImmanuelS Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Thank you for checking the notification settings. Please check that your tracker isn't in the Do not Disturb mode by long pressing the button. You could also restart it.

Hope this helps.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I'm having this same issue, and tried this solution- it did not work. I've been having this issue for a month now. 

Best Answer

i have the same problems. already started my fitbit several times. nothing helps. i hope a quick solution 

Best Answer

@NikiP7750 @Sim73 It's nice to have you on board!

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for following my previous instructions. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes