Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 out of warranty, discount code not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit customer service wasted several hours of my time. I told them we already did all the troubleshooting and it didn't work. I asked them specifically if I do the troubleshooting and waste my time; will you replace my fitbit. They said yes. Then they said there is nothing that could be done other than a discount.  I even tried to use the discount on another product to see if it even worked. There was nowhere to even put the discount. I can buy one at costco for cheaper than their discounts. Im switching to apple. Fitbit has gone downhill fast. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner752 Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about this. Support does follow the guidelines described in the warranty so if your device is outside the warranty period they won't be able to replace it. This is why they offer a discount to help customers in this situation. Still thank you for sharing your feedback. I also want to clarify that your Warranty doesn't renew when you get a replacement device, it will be dictated from the time of the original purchase.

Finally if you are having issues with the discount code then please reach out to our Support team again for assistance.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The discount code didn't work because they were trying to force me to pay again for the same line of fitbit that we had. That line obviously had problems since the original one and the replacement one both stopped working within a one year period. Obviously I do not want to pay again for the same broken product.  Also you can buy the product at 35% off from Costco or Amazon without a discount code. So the discount doesn't do anything.  Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just figured out (when my discount code didn't work) that I had to log out of the Fitbit website/community in order for the code to work when you purchase a replacement.  FYI, it will return the item to "normal" price (they are running a sale right now).

Hope this helps!!

Best Answer
0 Votes