Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried restarting my charge 3 came up with smile but still not vibrating some one help!!!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Same! Got a new band because mine broke and since replaced it no vibrations at all . Have reset , hard reset and checked all settings. Still no vibration ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tictok123 @Xrayrox I hope you are doing fine.

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you . I kept messing around with setting on the actual fitbit . Since I changed the broken band I figured I pushed something accidentally. I found sleep was set from 10 pm to 6 am and I unchecked that and it works😳not sure if that was it or not but thankful it is now working. Thank you for reaching out. Roxanne

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Xrayrox thank you for the update.

Really happy to hear that your issue was resolved. As this is the case I have cancelled the ticket but if you need help don't hesitate to let me know.

I'll be around!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My issue hasent been resolved nor have I been contacted by Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlvaroFitbit @My issue has not been resolved nor have I been contacted by fit bit @Xrayrox‘s post was just a recommendation and it has not worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tictok123 thank you for your reply.

My last reply was addressed to @Xrayrox . I have even mentioned them in said reply. Please wait until Support contact you directly so then can assist you.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this get resolved. I am having the same issue, charge 3 has list all ability to vibrate!!

Best Answer
I resolved it myself. I did all the typical things and none of them worked. I had just replaced my band when this occurred so I figured I may have caused it by touching a setting on the actual fitbit. Under settings was a part that said sleep 10 pm to 6 am . Not sure where it came from how it got there but I checked it off and that was it🤷‍:female_sign:Not really sure what went wrong or how it got fixed. Probably not helpful, sorry. But it was the actual fitbit settings

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes