Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 quick view isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is less than a month old & the time, etc stopped showing when I turn my wrist towards me. How do I get this to work again? Now I have to tap the side of the watch to get it to show me anything.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I have restarted my charge 3 (several times)  Now when I hold the button the screen wake screen appears as disabled (line through it)  pressing it does nothing.  I just figured it out.  I had Sleep selected apparently disables the screen wake button.  (I though the "Sleep" button allowed the Sleep analysis feature. 

Best Answer

Didn't work.  Now screen so dim can't see to do anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @fatshaft. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for performing the restart suggested in this thread. If the Screen Wake doesn't work, please make sure that Do not disturb or Sleep Mode aren't activated. (Actually, you can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time) but please double check that any of these two options aren't enabled, otherwise, turning your wrist won't cause the tracker's screen to turn on and the screen's brightness is set to dim. 

In addition, make sure that the Brightness is set correctly. You can find this setting on the Settings App on your Charge 3. More details, please check: 

How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If the inconveniences persist, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes