Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen brightness too low

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Lately I am again experiencing problems with my Fitbit Charge 3 display, without exposing it to any shocks: the brightness of my display became very low, no matter of the selected brightness mode, making it extremely hard and frustrating to read anything. I want to mention that I already tried the 2 reset types on my device, but this didn't fix any issue.

Moreover, the bracelet simply broke, without any reason.

Hence, I would like to request a return authorization and to have it serviced.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @LucianC

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3 and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting, I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I recommend making sure that the Sleep Mode option is disabled on your Fitbit Charge 3. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker's screen to turn on and you need to press the button. 

To turn off Sleep mode: Press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap Sleep to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it.

Additionally, if your wristband is broken, please review this thread for instructions. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer