Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen dim

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I wanted to contact support directly but the only link goes to your twitter account. I will absolutely not register to that toxic cesspool, so this forum is my only choice. Very not cool Fitbit, do not force people on that awful platform for basic customer service. End rant.

I've been having issues with spotty and striped display on my charge 3. In the past I rebooted as per instructions in the pinned thread, but now I can barely see my display and reboot is not working. How do I RMA my detective device?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@deadliftin Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Sorry to hear about this. There are several channels that you can use to contact Support including phone and chat options but depending on agent availability they may no show at the time you checked the link so please check it at a later hour. You can click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@deadliftin Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Sorry to hear about this. There are several channels that you can use to contact Support including phone and chat options but depending on agent availability they may no show at the time you checked the link so please check it at a later hour. You can click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops I'm stupid and I didn't realize there was a screen dim setting. My device had been set to permanently dim. 

The screen is still looking pretty bad though, so I will be requesting an RMA if the chat ever works

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deadliftin thank you for update. If you are having issues with the chat feature I suggest you try a different web browser like Firefox or Chrome, you may also need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue is with agent availability then please try at a later time.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem.  My display is dim, and difficult to see. I would appreciate any help with this.  But do not know who to reach out to.  Do not use twitter.

I have tried all the steps listed by others.  But nothing works.

Thanks,

Indrani

I wish someone would help me with this issue.  This is annoying, as I really need this device.  I hope it is not dying.  My band broke, and I got some new brands but now the fitbit is becoming useless.  

I would appreciate help.

Thanks for the tip.  As per my settings, it is set to 'Normal' but still, I get a dimmed screen  I really do not know how to fix it.

Moderator edit: updated post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it worked.

https://youtu.be/EiRDEB0ts48

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swipe to Settings.
Go to Brightness.
Select the one you prefer.

Regards,

Will