Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 showing Fitbit logo and 100 error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 was constantly vibrating and switching between clock face and payment screen - tried reset now the Fitbit logo and 100 is showing and nothing else 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Bel1971.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 3 was vibrating and switching screens and now it's showing the Fitbit logo and 100 error. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. Since you've tried doing a restart, I recommend trying a long restart:

• Connect the device to the charging cable.
  • While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  • The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration
  • The device turns off.
  • The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur.
  • Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  • Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lilly
I tried that - same result

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Bel1971.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the exact same issue with the logo and 100 displaying.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cookiedg7.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I recommend restarting your tracker by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you need further help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a resolution for this problem? I’m having the same exact issue and have seen multiple threads without resolution. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ShellAFit.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. If you've already tried restarting your tracker and the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!   I had the same switching through all of the screens.  No heart rate seemed to be my first indication that something was wrong.  Initially, I had a 001 error.  Now I have a 100 error.  Tried all of the long, short, and sideways reset options which were all ignored by the Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @timothyo53.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. They will evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting this problem and now no green light in the back I have try rebooting still nothing 

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @Londer.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So now the device seems to be totally dead...  It does nothing at all.  Hook it up to the charger; nothing.  Charge it all day and night; nothing.  Push the button on the side; nothing.  I cleaned the Fitbit and charger contacts; nothing.  Just a lifeless Fitbit with a black screen...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update, @timothyo53.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I am sure our Support team will do their best to help you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue but only started in the last 3 days

I have reset several times in a day

Geraint 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @GBarnes82.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and recommend doing a long restart if you haven't tried it yet:

• Connect the device to the charging cable.
  • While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  • The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration
  • The device turns off.
  • The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur.
  • Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  • Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all that and it works but then it comes back.

So what do I do now

Geraint 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @GBarnes82.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and discuss the options available to you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer

Hi, 

Same here. 

I did all the steps outlined above, I have contacted fitbit support, will await their advice. 

Mine also sometimes spams/vibrates randomly, has not shown the screen since a week ago. always black, except sometimes when I try to charge it, and press the reset down for 15 secs, sometimes it will restart only up to the point of the white line 'loading', a smiley face and then it goes black. other times it just literally won't stop vibrating even after 15 sec holding down the reset button while it is on the charger (as per the reset instructions) it just vibrates non stop and so I stop trying.

I have been trying every day or so but am no longer wearing it. I still pick it up and try each day in case it works.

Other times it shows the logo and the 100.

i think they may well say it is out of warranty - which it is and I guess needs to be replaced 😕

Best Answer