Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 shows multiple lines of dead pixels, still in warranty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My charge 3 started to loose pixels a couple of months ago, then a line of pixels and now many of those lines.

Am I eligible to use the warranty on this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@peppek Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 showing dead pixels. Support can check your tracker's warranty and proceed accordingly. Still you didn't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer, really appreciated! 

However, I tried that multiple times already, never minimally worked. 

I have 2y EEA warranty and it is not normal that after 9months the screen is almost unreadable due to dead pixels...

I wanted to contact support directly, but I always get redirected here on the forum, hence this post.

Thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@peppek thank you for the update. 

I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

All solved with support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to hear that you were able get your issues solved with support.  

AGREED - it is not normal that after 9months the screen is almost unreadable due to dead pixels...

Wondering - what is a 2y EEA warranty?  

Mine only had a 1 y warranty.       

I guess they expect us to buy a new device every year ??  Which isn't going to happen.  

Best Answer
0 Votes