Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a charge 3 in January. It stopped working within 4 months, so I sent it back. It took MONTHS to get to the warehouse and the refurbished one they sent me doesn’t even turn on. Is this a recurring problem with the charge 3?! I’m pretty upset I spent 100 dollars on a product that worked for a few months and then had that replaced with a refurbished one that clearly doesn’t work. I was given the excuse that it was “outside of the 45 day shipping window” so a full refund isn’t possible. ......? Horrible product quality. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @Juliesuth27.

I understand how are you feeling and appreciate the feedback provided. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I contacted them and instead of sending the SECOND defective product back and then waiting who knows how long for a replacement, I chalked it up as a loss. It took over three months to get the replacement the first time and it’s not worth my time to wait. Im glad you got my $99 dollars and can’t stand by your product.

I’m done with Fitbit. Poor quality products for sure. I don’t recommend them to anyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 3 that I’ve had for about 4 years. A few weeks ago the display began to fade and in a few days it was blank. I tried the long restart and it did not work. I tried to restart it on my ipad. Everything went well but I could not see the 4 digit number on the display to sync it with my ipad. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Juliesuth27 @Ink thank you for your replies.

@Juliesuth27 sorry to hear that you won't pursue a replacement with our Support team and for your previous experience when sending a device back. Still know that the team is there to help you if you wish to contact them again.

@Ink I noticed that you already have a ticket with Support so please work with them to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes