Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not responding

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 4 no longer displays Time/date when I move my wrist, and does not respond to taps or swipes. I have charged it, used “Reboot” in settings, and put it on charger and held side button for 8 seconds as instructed. Nothing helps. It is recording activities and syncing to iPad. Any suggestions to restore display?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Found the solution - Sleep Mode had been turned on. I needed to turn off Sleep Mode!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Just happened to me this morning after charging, device appears dead, recorded and sync am activity but not most recent run, although it says sync worked, display an switch dead.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found the solution - Sleep Mode had been turned on. I needed to turn off Sleep Mode!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly does not work for me no way to turn on the display to reset anything, the side button does nothing and swiping does nothing. It seems the LED's (sensors) have now quit as well. It still reports that is sync's.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to hear this, same problem as my charge 4. 

Being so stressed not knowing what's wrong with my watch. It's a shame that watch is useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go into settings snd change to turn off sleep mode. Worked fir me!
Best Answer

Just waiting for the charge 6 to get announced and then arrive I guess, will miss some data though, ughh..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CatLady7 , Nice to see you around. Thank you for sharing your solution and what helped you. 

@dartdog @998SS7 , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your messages. 

When plugging the Charge 4 to the Charging cable, does ti show something?

Does the display react when you tap on it?

Make sure that the don't disturb option is also off and display active on. 

Have you tried restarting the Charge 4?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes