Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not syncing with iPad

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 4 stopped syncing aug 29 or after last update. I have reloaded the app, reset and rebooted . I have the app on an ipad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes I was able to fix it. I had to remove the ap and re download it and then reboot. Now all is well.

Mike 

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Mikeie67 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit app installed. 

I assume that you already tried the steps described here,  right?

I'll be expecting your confirmation. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I was able to fix it. I had to remove the ap and re download it and then reboot. Now all is well.

Mike 

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

Best Answer

@Mikeie67 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your reply and for keeping us updated. 

I'm glad that reinstalling the Fitbit app solved the situation. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, or better sleep and share lots of tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes