Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR displaying incorrect time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning my fitbit started displaying the wrong time (off by 3 hours) I tried to "reboot" by plugging it into charger and holding down the button until reset...... I've tried that 5 different times and resyncing it to my phone..... it didn't work 😢

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Aloha my friend @Leesaloo, it's great to welcome you to the Fitbit forums. I would like to thank you for trying the restart process to fix the inconvenience with the timezone. If you'd like to give the Fitbit chance, I suggest following these instructions based on the platform you're using to sync the tracker:

Hope this helps my friend and let me know the outcome! Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too! I went into advanced settings and changed it to a completely different time zone and synced my fitbit to that. When I went in and synced it to my time zone it changed back to what it should have been. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Mine has done it twice today both times when I synced the watch it has gone back to the correct time. I have not been more than 5 miles from my house. I looked in settings nothing looks wrong

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay - once again this has happened to my Charge 3.  First time was last night when it suddenly jumped ahead 4 hours.  I rebooted/restarted twice & it finally went back to the correct time.  Just now it jumped ahead 4 hours AGAIN.  Rebooting/restarting has done NOTHING.  I should NOT have to deal with this repeatedly.  What say you Fitbit???  Because since this is happening repeatedly to a number of people, it's obviously a problem at your end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And please - can someone tell me why I keep getting this inane microscopic message telling me to make sure my mobile app "permissions" are enabled??  I don't know what the heck that means or what I'm supposed to do about it.  Geesh.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens to me when I’m  in my mansion just chillling!😡😡😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sense 2 did the same exactly this morning. Rebooting several times did not help. Any suggestions?

Best Answer