Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not synching with Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After completing an upgrade on my phone, my fitbit charge will synch to the app.  it says it cannot  connect to fitbit.com.  i have tried turning bluetooth off and on, restarting my fitbit, powering off phone and have not no luck.  let me know what else i could try!  thank you

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

I have the same problem. My Charge HR do not sync with the Fitbit app on my phone. Last synk tudey 06:53 now it is 21:55. What to do?

After restarting my phone once more the sync was ok.

Best Answer

I restarted my phone but that didn't work.  My last sync was Thursday at 6:50PM also.  Who can I talk to?

Best Answer

Having the same problem

Best Answer

I have the same problem. It has Bennett more than two days since syncing it the last time. I hope someone can offer a solution. 

Best Answer

Hey @junet@mail@grandmapat@Mariotti7 and @anarbato, it's nice to see new members in the Community! Cat Wink

It's really odd that your Fitbit suddenly stop syncing. to fix this issue, please follow these steps in the order it appears:

1. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit App.

2. Turn off the Bluetooth, WiFi or mobile data and phone.

3. Once the previous steps are done, restart your Fitbit following @AlejandraFitbit's instructions.

4. Turn the phone, Bluetooth and Internet connection back on and try to sync again.

If the previous steps does not work, you can also try the syncing process with a different mobile device or use the computer by downloading the Fitbit Connect software.

Let me know if this works. Cat Happy

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

Thanks for the ideas to sync.  I followed the directions twice and still can't get the app to sync to my charge HR.  Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey @patsypj1, thank you for joining the Forums! Thank you for the time to try the troubleshooting steps, since you already tried all the steps, my suggestion is to contact our Support Team so they can take a look to your account and tell you why the Fitbit is not connecting with your app.

Keep me posted! Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the trouble shooting step but still wont sync today it worked fine yesturday this seems really odd and frustrating aby ideas would be a great help thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Maverick007 it's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Smiley Very Happy

Since you already tried all the troubleshooting steps to fix the syncing issue and nothing worked, my suggestion is to contact our Support Team so they can take a look to your account, tell you why this is not working correctly and give you the best solution for this matter.

Let me know the response from them! Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will do! Thanks!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

i have a fitbit HR that i have used for 2 or 3 years. My sister purchased me a garmin at Christmas (which i donot like). My HR had run down and i have recharged it as of yesterday but i cant get it to sync. I cant do a restart because the side button broke off about a year ago. can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for them tips but tried most of them apart from delete app and then install again but don't want to lose Fitbit data and it says I will 😫 Already tried it on another device and the same thing happin

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the tips tried them all except delete app and then install again says will lose Fitbit data and don't want that even tried on another device and same thing happening, so not my iPhone that is the problem. Feel lost without it. 

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

It never paired, but I could set an alarm that worked... But when the alarm went off, it zeroed all my settings.  Duh.  But it saw that it recognized that the charge HR now has a full battery and I was able to change the greeting.  It's trying, but it ain't there yet...

Best Answer
0 Votes
LOL! I feel your pain!! Thanks!!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sheilatt@Paula1234@ashes2ashes and @patsypj1, hope you're doing great!

@Sheilatt sorry for the delay response, I've been in touch with our Support Team and they will send you a follow up email to let you know what is the next step to get you back on track.

@Paula1234 I noticed that the customer service already handled your case, if you have any other questions please let me know.

@ashes2ashes have you tried the steps I posted above to fix the syncing issue, if so and you're still having issues please let me know and share as many details you can so I can help you out.

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do we lose data when we un-install fitbit app and re-install it again?  I would have thought the app would sync from the web servers.  Isnt it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Howdy @AlokM, a warm welcome to the Fitbit forums. You're right actually, the information is saved in our database, if you use different devices to check the Fitbit account the same information is going to show up. As long as you sync the tracker, the information is going to be saved in your account.

Hope this answers your inquiry, I'll be around. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

I've been having the same problem for a long time. Now it's just a watch

Best Answer