Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not figure out why my Fitbit Charge has stopped syncing with my phone.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
39 REPLIES 39

Same problem! I finally had to contact support and am still waiting for a reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing yesterday. It doesnt want to connect with anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same!! So annoyed!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same for me, going on three days now. Grrrr
Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Sounds like it is something on their end.  Mine stopped tracking anything Sunday morning, my time on the fitbit was 3 1/2 hours behind and would not sync yesterday.  Finally after uninstalling, reinstalling and resetting it did sync at 9:00 last night.  Nothing since then.  I lost all data from Sunday and Monday even though it was on last night.  Nothing for today.  Hopefully they can get this figured out soon.  I also contacted through email and they suggested doing the things I've allready tried so am waiting for another response.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is my comment title spoiler ;-)? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, it will only sync if connected to the power cord. I think this is a continuation of the found more than one tracker problem. I think it took FITBIT about a week to acknowledge the problem, and another to fix the problem. This type of service may be why the HR is in the 120's at Target. Is this so they can get more information on us?

Best Answer

my Fitbit is not syncing ! Come on guys.. get the issue fixed NOW

Best Answer

I thought it was just me!  Mine stopped synching 4 days ago

Best Answer
Hadn't synced for 3 days. Why hasn't this been fixed. Reading previous posts, it's obviously been a problem. Could we get an email update, at least??
Best Answer

Are you sure @funibair? Because when I look at your profile, your steps seem to sync just fine every single day, including today. What device are you using to look at your dashboard?

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Fitbit is not counting steps anymore. It used to but stopped. Also when setting it up it does not vibrate when tapped although it is fully charged. I have restarted it as suggested but it still doesn't work. Please help.
Best Answer
Yes I'm sure - it stopped syncing sometime on Wednesday. I chatted with customer service after I posted this and they were not helpful at all. I had to reset my Fitbit 4 times over the course of 4 hours and it finally reset and started syncing. It went back and synced the previous days though. Thank goodness
Best Answer
So, you're saying I should try the reset procedure several more times?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried resetting both my phone and computer three times and it still does not sync. I have contacted support via email again, 17 feb, and still no reply
Best Answer
0 Votes
It is what finally worked for me. I'm very frustrated though. I have had nothing but problems with my Fitbit since I got it. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge stopped syncing this morning. I didn't see any helpful suggestions to fix this on your Web site. I've had the device for 5 months--is that it's usual life span?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've only had mine for 12 hours and it won't sync and after charging it for 2 hours, only lasted 15 minutes 😳. I knew I should've got the Apple Watch
Best Answer

I'm beginning to think it's all just a big scam. Can't even be sure it's the least bit accurate. I was using a free app on my cell phone that was much less trouble than this. The Charge tracker tells me almost nothing. If it doesn't sync with the PC app what is it good for?

Best Answer
0 Votes