Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So... after reading all these issues.. I am not the only one who had my charge just stop syncing. They updated something and that was it. I've turned off, turned on, plugged in, everything I can and it won't work... I just got it for christmas and I have only had it two weeks. MY daughter gave it to me for christmas. I am incredibly disappointed that something this expensive breaks after only 2 weeks! After all this. I can't see what the hell the hype is for this **ahem** thing... Highly disappointed!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format. 

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

I'm having the exact same issues with my Charge.  I've tried everything. Have followed all the suggestions on the FitBit website. My Charge will NOT sync to my Android phone any longer.  It's so very frustrating and costly!

These suggestions do not work!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
I finally got mine to sync by resetting my fitbit & uninstalling fitbit on
my phone & reinstalling it. It worked. It's very frustrating to say the
least. Good luck!
Best Answer
Thanks. I’ve tried that a few times and then I worked out that the “Do not Disturb button had been switched off. I never turned this off but I think it may have done this when I updated it.
Best Answer

Hey my Fitbit stopped syncing on 10/16/20. Tried all the suggested fixes but nothing changes. Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this.

Removing device will loose all data from 10/16/20 on. I’ve tried reinstalling to no avail. Any more suggestions?

Best Answer

You sending us to the Fitbit page doesn’t help anything. None of your “suggestions” are working, now what??

Best Answer

Add me to the list.  Charge 2 stopped tracking on Monday morning, last updated on Sunday Oct 25.  I've tried everything on this board.  I see dozens of people with the same issue and no further responses.  Fitbit support, get it together, when will this be fixed?

Hey Fitbit support, check the board, there are dozens of users that your suggested fixes are not working, including myself.  This is very frustrating.  My charge 2 stopped syncing midnight Oct 26th.  I, along with other users have tried all the suggested "fixes" and nothing has corrected the issue.  Why did this happen and what's the plan Fitbit.

Best Answer

Mine is Versa2 and Android 10. Mine started in September. Same tried it all as well as other resources. Only fellow fitbit consumers expressing their same issues as mine. If hadn't spent as much money as I have I wouldn't still be a fitbit consumer. We are getting no effective help from fitbit or just s8lenc3.

Best Answer

Doesn't work.

Best Answer

Mine stopped working in Aug as well. Just 2 months after i got it. Seems like a waste of money to me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Borrow a smart phone to set it up, then set up app on computer and

it should sync.  Later the app can be deleted from the smart phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @ajnjr Welcome to the community forums!

Thank you very much for your great input! While this workaround has worked, I'd like to let you know that it is possible that Fitbit devices may encounter inconveniences to sync with a non-compatible device. 

If you would like to check our list of compatible devices with the Fitbit App, please click here. On a side note, I'd like to let you know that this thread is now closed and if you have any other inquiry or questions, please post them in a new thread. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer