Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My display stopped working?

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49
I agree.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sandy731 @Brigrewie @Percy22 @Anitabt5005 @KeiraDevlin @ErnestineSC @Reneja @Kashsan @Eugene501 @3rd @KeepActive @MWM264 Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community. I apologize for the delayed response.

@Kashsan @Eugene501 Before getting in touch with Customer Support, please be so kind to change the clock face of your Fitbit Charge 2 by following these instructions.

@Brigrewie @3rd @KeepActive  I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

@MWM264 I'm sorry to hear how you feel about the alternative Customer Support provided. We are constantly working to improve the Fitbit experience and appreciate all the feedback from users. I would like to mention that we actually appreciate and take care of all Fitbit users.

@ErnestineSC To further investigate your case I sent your information to Customer Support. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your support.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I honestly just switched over to the garmin vivoactive. It doesnt look as
nice but has better tracking options. My husband who is a computer
programer at one of the big tech companies followed the online
recomendations and it still didnt work. And with no return policy even
though it was well taken care of and only 6 months old, I’m kinda over
Fitbit.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

@Anitabt5005 It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community. Sorry for the delayed response.

Your feedback is very appreciated We will continue working to improve Fitbit products. If your husband's Fitbit device is still in warranty, he can contact Customer Support to get further assistance. Thanks for your time while dealing with this situation.

Feel free to visit the Fitbit Community at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was my fitbit my husband dosnt own one .mine works fine now thanks to fitbit support service. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brigrewie Thanks for your response. Sorry for the delayed response.

I'm happy to hear that your Fitbit Charge 2 works fine now.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Discussions board where you'll find interesting topics to join.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit charge 2 has stopped showing its display as of 3 hours ago.  I have read through the ideas of restarting the device and changing the clock face but still nothing.

When restarting the display comes back for a few seconds and then goes again and doesn’t come back despite still getting the green light on the back and vibrations.

Is there an actual fix for this problem with this product which seems to be affecting thousands.  It feels disappointing that the only option is to buy a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mjf1985 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I regret to hear that your Fitbit Charge 2 stopped showing its display. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

I sent this information to Customer Support to provide assistance. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There seems to be a common theme here, in terms of the longevity of the device and when it is failing. My display has stopped working but it didn't happen overnight - it got progressively worse over a number of months until it finally stopped working. I have had no response from fit UK and Ireland on facebook. This is the fourth fitbit I have purchased and I also have the scales which I am regretting buying as I refuse to buy another product that is built to fail within 2 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jvincent Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Charge 2's display stopped working. 

I noticed that our team has been in touch with you recently. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to find a solution to your case. Thanks for your patience.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Best Answer
0 Votes