Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise shortcuts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How do I start an exercise that is not one of my shortcuts? Or how do I add sport to my shortcuts, the options seem very limited on the app.
Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I too ride a motorcycle and have to take the Fitbit off when riding, or accumulate bogus results.  It’s pretty sad that Fitbit does not able to detect I am not running/walking/climbing stairs at 35 miles an hour!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too ride a motorcycle and have to take my Fitbit off or accumulate bogus exercise results.  It’s pretty sad Fitbit does not figure out that I am not running/walking/climbing at 70 miles per hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are ways to tell that a person is driving in a car, however some me have recorded a motorcycle ride gets detected as a bike ride. Without gos Fitbit has no way to determine the speed one is traveling.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also think the ability should be there to add custom exercise shortcuts to the Fitbit. Very frustrating. I just created a feature request for this on the Fitbit community which you can go and vote on. Add your vote to try and get it in front of the Fitbit developers.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Ability-to-add-Custom-exercise-shortcuts-to-be-s...

Best Answer

@midreal instead of adding a duplicate of an existing suggestion, it would be better to add your correct to the existing 46 votes.

Customizable excercice shortcuts

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found this feature to be utter garbage so far. I do Body Combat a lot, plus Step Aerobics and Clubbercise and I did a HIIT session this morning. Where can you find out what constitutes the exercise presets? The HIIT session I set my Charge 4 to do interval training only to find it records for 9 minutes then stops. I managed to restart it, but only recorded 18 minutes out of 30. Who does interval training in that way, for 9 minutes, with a strict 20s on 10s off regime? For Body combat, I've been logging it as a non-descript "workout", but wondered if it would be classed as a kickboxing workout. Again, there's no explanation of what a kickboxing workout actually is. This is all coupled to the fact that, since I got the tracker at Christmas, I've had to reinstall the app on a number of occasions meaing I've had to re-enter my personal preferences when I did it. Why is there an aerobic workout in the auto-detect, but not in the exercise presets? My old Huawei Band 4 was much better, which is disappointing as I got this Fitbit to be an upgrade

Best Answer
0 Votes