Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 is registering rides as normal, but does not then sync it to Strava. Never had a problem before this week. Have tried updates, rebooting devices logging out of both Strava and Fitbit deleting the link and reestablishing all to no avail... Any ideas? Phone is connected to fitbit as it registers the ride 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @BvsarvelloWoman Very Happy Have you tried what I suggested in my previous post?

If you both @BodBarrybados @Bvsarvello, have already made sure about that, I'm afraid to let you know guys that this issue has been reported by other users as well. However, the great news is that our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you guys in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BodBarrybados! Thanks for already troubleshooting this syncing issue between your Fitbit and Strava accounts, nice way to go!

Have you checked if you are able to see these activities on the web-based dashboard? If not yet, please try checking it to see if the issue is only coming from your Fitbit app.

If the data is also not on your web-based dashboard (I mean, missing in both platforms), I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Give this a shot and let me know how it goes! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled both apps several times... Revoked the access and reconnected several times.. Rebooted everything several times... And sworn several times... All activities immediately appear on both fitbit app and Fitbit desktop as completed, but still won't sync to Strava even thoigh the connection has been reestablished... Can't think of anything else I'm not doing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same problem for over a week now. I am getting very frustrated  I have tried everything in other comments to get it to sync. Not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped on Monday, briefly worked again on Tuesday but has now failed again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using a Samsung S7 on android by the way 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @BvsarvelloWoman Very Happy Have you tried what I suggested in my previous post?

If you both @BodBarrybados @Bvsarvello, have already made sure about that, I'm afraid to let you know guys that this issue has been reported by other users as well. However, the great news is that our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you guys in the meantime.

Best Answer

Looks like nothing else can be done for now... Hopefully all the data will sync when the problem is fixed... Thanks for your time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are the exercises being recorded with GPS? 

Best Answer

Looks like the problem has been fixed. Revoked the access again, reconnected Strava and fitbit.. Rebooted and now it's working fine, and synced my previous rides 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am gaving the same issue already few days. Fitbit is recording my runs, but not uploading to Strava. Tried to revoke, to reconnect link between fitbit and strava. Nothing helped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is It still working for you? I tried resetting mine now all I get is Fitbit is down for maintenance for 2 dday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, mine is working fine now. Try checking your phone for a software and reboot everytever.. That's all I did 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, still not working 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's a Strava rather than a Fitbit problem. As soon as mine corrected itself it uploaded all the data so keep trying 🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, I wrote to Strava aswell. They blame on Fitbit and says that from
their side everything is ok 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I can't get my runs to go on Strava. Any idea how or why. It's driving me mad. I tried everything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having this issue for around 2 weeks, very frustrating!  It says solved at the top of this thread but I must disagree. 

Best Answer

Same problem. Recently changed my phone to Samsung S9. Fitbit app works fine and syncs with my IONIC. Just Fitbit and Strava will not sync. Tried everything

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you asked the original poster as to why they marked it solved? 

Of course that was marked solved 14 months ago .

You might want to search the third party app board rather then the Charge 2 hardware board. Apps like Strava sync with your Fitbit account and not the tracker, 

Best Answer