Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing to Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 is registering rides as normal, but does not then sync it to Strava. Never had a problem before this week. Have tried updates, rebooting devices logging out of both Strava and Fitbit deleting the link and reestablishing all to no avail... Any ideas? Phone is connected to fitbit as it registers the ride 

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Glad to see it's not just me this week. Yesterday and today's runs have not populated to Strava although they are showing on the phone app and on the web app too.

Very frustrating.

I was going to upgrade to an Ionic this weekend but the Apple Watch is looking ever more tempting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still cant get it to work, ended up downloading it by file, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this problem as well. Seems like no one is realizing there is clearly a software problem. The only reason i got the fitbit was so i could track my activities and have them upload to strava so....pretty upsetting that nothing is.

Best Answer
Mine automatically dropped in today

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
I decided not to use Fitbit anymore. Its soo annoying, so goodbye crappy
Fitbit and all developers, who are doing nothing.
Best Answer

Hi there, 

I've recently upgraded my Alta to a Charge2 and enjoying the extra stats I get for my runs. However, it doesn't appear to be syncing with my Strava account at all.

I've tried disconnecting my Fitbit & Strava accounts & reconnecting them (from the Strava app).

Please advise how I can sync my Fitbit runs (from Charge 2) to Strava. 

Thank you you so much. 

Best Answer

Anybody got a fix for this yet cos my charge 2 has just started doing the same

Didnt sync with strava on saturday

Managed to sync both commutes yesterday 

Synced this morning but not this afternoon 

Tried all the resets suggested

Best Answer

@Robt7421 wrote:

Anybody got a fix for this yet cos my charge 2 has just started doing the same

Didnt sync with strava on saturday

Managed to sync both commutes yesterday 

Synced this morning but not this afternoon 

Tried all the resets suggested

Same here, following. This problem has been around for a year now - can’t be too hard to fix it @Fitbit

Best Answer
Mine has been working fine but didn't sync on a ride on Sunday, Uninstalled both apps and reinstalled, seems like it's working again but I just don't trust it anymore, so am now running Strava independently... At this rate, will be buying a Garmin

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

I don't expect your Charge 2 to sync with Strava, I expect your Fitbit account to sync with your Strava account..

Have you guys followed the steos in the main Strava post.

Check that both apps are updated?

Revoked Strava's permission and relinked up?

Contacted Strava, they are the ones that are responsible, and if it is a Strava problem, they take care of their problem.

Best Answer

So what's the solution? I can see the activities in my Fitbit dashboard, but they are no longer uploaded into strava. It was working fine for last few months, but stopped two days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not knowing what, if anything, has been tried. Have you tried the only step they may work? 

Revoke access to Strmeiava and link them up. If this fails you will need to reach out to Fitbit. 

Best Answer

I did try revoking access. Actually it is currently broken, when I go to:

https://www.fitbit.com/settings/applications

I click revoke, items disappear, but when I refresh the page, they are still there. So not sure if this really worked. I tried reathorizing, in the mobile app and on strava.fitbit.com, but it didn't seem to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! 

I have also problems with Fitbit that does not sync with Strava, only few hours ago. 

Have tried everything, but the problem is still there. 

What can I do? Or let me ask you differently: what can you do to help me fix the problem?

It is almost like I am going to buy another watch or something, cause this is just enoying..

Regards Anette

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only gps recorder runs and bike rides will get sent to Strava. 

Best Answer
0 Votes