Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games for Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to have games on my Charge 3, like the Charge 2 and I would love them to be permanent on the watch.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums, @Antoine888.

I know that it would be great to have some games for Charge 3. Please take a look at the Get a game in Charge 3 request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! 😉

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also would like to have some games on my Charge 3. Currently I have been playing on my phone, mostly from this resource https://www.gamextazy.com . I wish there were more entertainment in my Charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @RonaldShow.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to visit our feature suggestions board where you can share an additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes