Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity messed up after time change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I keep my hourly activity goal set for 7:00 am-3:00pm but this morning it's showing 6:00-2:00. Nothing I have tried has been successful in changing it back. My changes aren't saved. What can I do?
Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Mine is doing the exact same thing. I have logged out of app and back in. I have deleted app and reinstalled. I have reset Flex. None of this has corrected it. Glad to know I am not losing my mind!

Best Answer

Mine is doing it too. Hopefullythey will fix the problem soon.

Best Answer

Mine is not setting correctly or tracking correctly now.

Best Answer
Glad to know it's not just me.
Best Answer
I have a charge 2 I just bought oct 27!!! 😩 I'm new to this and so confused on many things and now this only makes it worse
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shannen313  I'm pretty sure that Fitbit is aware of this problem.  If it were me, I would wait about 24 or 36 hours and periodically sync my CHR with my laptop to see if the problem corrected itself.  If it doesn't, then raise the issue here again to see if there is more up-to-date information.  Many people are experiencing this or similar issues with time as the result of the time change.

[Edit:  I just noticed that you have a Charge 2, not a Charge HR, but my advice would be the same for both models]

Gary, Canada,
Charge HR, Charge 2
Best Answer

Mine is doing this as well and also all of my activity gets credited to the wrong time as well.  When I try and correct the time my goals are set for, it auto reverts back to whatever time it wants such as 4 am?! It also has changed my sleep goals and times!! I have called fitbit tech support and they are aware of the prob but no telling when it will be fixed.  

I have resinstalled app, reset phone, nothing works.  Desktop dashboard doesn't seem to be affected so far.  

Best Answer

Hey! Fitbit...

Really?  DST change makes it a mess?  We solved Y2K (some may remember that....) in 1999. We put a man on the moon in 1969 (no it wasn't faked in a desert film studio....)

Certainly the coding wizards at FB can sort this one.  Everything is screwy: sleep time, activity... yada yada...

No excuse... especially since this is an ongoing issue that plagues the FB line (see posts following spring ahead...

Best Answer

@jmcsd  Fitbit can't hear you from here.  This is a self-help forum.  You can pass your comments to Fitbit directly via http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Gary, Canada,
Charge HR, Charge 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently this is a huge issue as there are several threads about incorrect data showing after this time change - mine still shows yesterdays steps, calories, miles and floors. The only difference are the minutes and the weekly exercise - those appear to be correct.

I hope thier IT department is looking at this now, and are working to get a firmware update to send out soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same problem with hourly activity.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in PST.  I did not sync right before midnight.

I have deleted the app and re-installed.

I have change the auto time zone.

At this point, I give up.  Frustrated!!!

Hopefully after midnight, it will resolve.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I’ll count it as practice venting.
J
Best Answer

I am having the same problem with my Charge HR.  I've tried turning off auto time change and syncing, deleting and reinstalling the app, changing it on my lap top and nothing works.  No matter what I do I can not change the times of my hourly activity.  Right now it's starting at either 4 or 5am and ending at 5 or 6pm.  So frustrating!  If anyone figured out how to fix this please post!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue.  Sleep tracker incorrect and hourly tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with hourly activity on my Alta.  I cannot change the times to the correct ones, it just reverts back. This is with using the app on my iPhone. I just installed the app on my Windows 10 PC and it is correct!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So is mine I've tried all of this stuff. Wake up fitbit = you have unhappy customers!

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing.  I have it set 7 am - 7 pm but it's now at 6 am - 5 pm... also it has subtraced my steps and active minutes several times today.  Hope they will make a correction so I can track my week correctly.  

Best Answer

Well I finally saw all these other posts so I am not the only one.  I showed 43 minutes activity today and when I went to sync 3 hours later it changed to 13 active minutes.  Hopefully it will be corrected soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes