Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Use Fitbit Pay on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven’t got the option to have Fitbit pay (wallet app) how do I get it

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
70 REPLIES 70

I would think if you have set it up you have the special edition.

I assume when you setup you mean that you have registered a credit card onto you fibit with the "wallet" option in the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sandovalmp

You need to set up a pin. You will notice that the centre number is bright - scroll through the numbers and and tap on the digits in order of your pin number, say 1,2,3,4. You have to use the app to set up a pin to enter payment mode

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Payment tab on my Fitbit Charge 3, but can’t seem to find the Wallet tab on the mobile application. Does that mean my Fitbit Charge 3 can or cannot use Fitbit Pay? I am very confused

Best Answer

Or just get the Australian charge 3 and it comes with Fitbit pay (buy from amazon.com.au) or pay a company to import it for you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the fitbit charge 3 with furniture pay. I am using it in Australia and my device is xiaomi redmi note 5 pro. I have saved my card info in it but for some reason whenever I try to make a transaction it doesn't work (fitbit pay is opened). I have tried it on several machines and in all of them it doesn't work. The fitbit doesn't do anything.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, if you fitbit supporters fitbit pay, then I guess you should wait. Even I had the same issue but after the furniture app update the wallet app was there (thought it doesn't work properly). I'll recommend you to wait.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have previously used Fitbit Pay on my charge 3 but it has suddenly stopped showing on my fitbit although the payment card remains registered in the Fitbit App.

How can I get the payment card to resync onto my fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. You should try to remove the card from the fitbit and also remove the device from the app. Then pair it again and then try to use it.

Or you can wait for sometime I happed with me as well but it got fixed after 2 days.

Best Answer

I also have this issue. I though Charge 3  supported Fitbit Pay. Should I have gone with the Charge4?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted from the phone app and recreated the entry.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it had happened with me as well when I got the charge 3 I didn't even had the wallet app but after few days I got the wallet app. It's a bit glitchy in the beginning, I guess you should wait for an update of the Fitbit app, that had helped me. or try to uninstall and repair charge 3 with your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes