Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping a walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Charge 2

How do I view a map of a walk or run? I do not see the option to view a map on the app dashboard or on the website. I checked the log section on the website as well. I'm so lost.

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
86 REPLIES 86

@Janefondablack that is using the Fitbit app to record the walk, not the Charge ,2, which is the question .

Best Answer
That's how u initially start the trackn 4 the Charge 2...or maybe I'm not
understanding the question...
Best Answer
0 Votes

If I was going to start tracking a walk with the charge 2 I would do it from the Charge 2 and carry the phone in the pocket for the connected GPS, @Janefondablack. If I was going to track the walk with the Fitbit app then I would start the walk using the Fitbit app. 

The result is the same using the Charge 2 you can monitor the start s durring the walk from the wrist, while using the phone app the stats may be monitored on the phone. 

Best Answer
Thank you, for the info. I Will try that. Have a Nice Fitbit Day.
Morty
Best Answer
0 Votes
No problem...
Best Answer
0 Votes

This option is only available in my app for 3 exercises: Walk, Hike, and Run. How do I select an option to track Bike? I would like to actually see the map while I am biking rather than only seeing the map after I am done with the ride.

Best Answer

@SteppingForPizz scroll up 3 posts and read my answer from January 2019 it will answer your question. 

You want to use the exercise app on your tracker. You may have up to 20 exercises to choose from, one of which is bike. 

Best Answer