Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 2 is pixelated and doesn't display anything readable

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 is pixelated and has just lighted up screen lines. Don't display anything readable. help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

This is what mine is doing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, the customer service rep offered me the 25% off when so called, but I can’t afford a new one at this time. Since my last post, my screen has now pixelated.

I’m just frustrated because it’s only one month out of warranty that it can’t be replaced. I understand that there are policies, but there seem to be multiple people having the same issue. Does anyone know what is causing this?

I love my fit bit, and the communities here as they provide me with motivation to keep getting more steps in and stay healthy. I appreciate your response @MarreFitbit

Sincerely,

Danielle 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know why this was marked as solved as it was not solved. My Fitbit still doesn’t work. I’m still dissatisfied and I don’t feel the post or problem was solved...

Best Answer

My Fitbit Charge 2 started acting funny about a week ago and yesterday went black. It’s charged but the reset option did nothing for me other. I’ve had mine for about 20 months so I’m out of warranty too. I’m so disappointed. I wear my Fitbit all day and even to sleep. If they seem to know there is a problem then I don’t know why they aren’t offering a working solution.  I guess I’ll save up for an Apple Watch :watch:️. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit Charge 2 started acting funny about a week ago and yesterday went black. It’s charged but the reset option did nothing for me either. I’ve had mine for about 20 months so I’m out of warranty too. I’m so disappointed. I wear my Fitbit all day and even to sleep. If they seem to know there is a problem then I don’t know why they aren’t offering a working solution.  I guess I’ll save up for an Apple Watch :watch:️. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone please help me? The screen on my charge2 is all pixelated and then just blacks out completely, Iv reset it like 20 times,resetting it has worked sometimes But most times not,

Can it be fixed without replacing screen or is my Fitbit stuffed? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. I have also tried resetting it, but without any success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah Iv giving up,its even worse now I don’t wear it anymore, I guess I’m just going to have to get a new1, because I can’t find out how to fix/repair it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has just done exactly the same thing. The alarm went off this morning and then the screen pixelated and then went black.  Did nothing when i tried to reset it. Guess that its gone!! Does sound to me like iot is an issue with the model.- Not happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah well lm lucky I received a New charge3 for my birthday thank god because I couldn’t find any help or info on what was the problem and how to fix it
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a problem from 1 year ago. Do we already have solution for it? I am in Brazil and here we do not have Fitbit assistance. Needing help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is completely black screen. I still feel the vibrations, for notifications. It really sucks, since i use it as a watch as well. But at least my app is recordigr my steps and sleep, but again, this is odd, that we all have this issue,  and they wont fix it or figure out what the issue is, and multiple people have had this issue for over a year! Guess ill try and sell my bands and throw it away. Not getting another one, these watches are not cheap!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

does anyone have other suggestions for this issue? I tried resetting which seemed to work, then went blank. Reset again and the screen was reversed/mirrored.... now has gone blank and is not recovering.  I can still feel the unit vibrate when I press the button, but no joy.  I have had it quite a while but have just bought a new band which is on its way to me so a bit frustrating!! Is the only other option a new fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on my second fitbit watch.  First one had a cracked screen at 15 months.  Never damaged just cracked.  Second one has pixelated numbers in time area and strap that came with it fell apart.  I am 67 and have not mistreated either eatch. This watch is 17 months old!  Beginning to think all fitbit items are JUNK. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 is pixelated and is not working. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes