Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change time format

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 2 and i'm not able to change from 12 hour to 24 hour.  I can select 24 hour but it still has 12 hour selected and when i go to save it stays at 12 hour format, any ideas on how to change?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Lwstrd Welcome to the Community.

After you've switched to a 24 hour clock in your Fitbit.com settings, I'd recommend that you sync your tracker for the changes to take effect.

It sounds like you edited your settings, but haven't synced yet.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, I have done that but it still has not changed anything.  I have attached a screenshot of what happens when i select 24 hour format, after submitting this and then syncing with my tracker it continues to stay in 12 hour mode.  Any thoughts?Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 22.40.58.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lwstrd Thanks for joining us!  I have heard that removing the city on your profile information will let you save the changes make on other areas. I suggest you try this, remove the city and save your profile, then change your time settings and save your profile and then sync your tracker to see if this is updated.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlvaroFitbit I removed the country (couldn't find the city) and still no luck the same thing happens :/.  It was worth a try, let me know if you come across another solution.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lwstrd if the location is setup correctly, and a sync did not fix it, lets try adding your Charge2 as a replacement device. You will be teplacing it with itself, but this should force the new settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lwstrd Unfortunately there isn't an effective troubleshoot for this problem, but our team is currently working on a fix and it should be available soon.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the team working for more then 3 yrs to slove this...? I can't even change that now

Best Answer
0 Votes