Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relax Guided Breathing Sessions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2016-08-25_BlogPosts_GuidedBreathing_Blog_730x485.jpg

Charge 2 provides Relax, an on-device personalized guided breathing sessions, based on your heart rate to help you find moments of calm throughout the day. You can choose between two-minute and five-minute long sessions. You can begin a Relax guided breathing session by:

1. Pressing the button on your Charge 2 until you see "Breathe".
  2. The two-minute session is the first option. Tap to choose the five-minute session.
  3. Press and hold the button to start.
  4. Remain still and breathe deeply during the calibration period, which lasts 30-40 seconds. You’ll see the phrase “sensing your breathing” on your tracker’s screen.
  5. When prompted, follow the guide and breathe deeply. Sparkles will appear on your tracker’s screen to indicate how closely you’re following the guide.
  6. After you’ve completed the session, press the button to return to the clock.

What's important to note is that all notifications are automatically disabled during a guided breathing session. If you’ve set a silent alarm, your Charge 2 will vibrate at the time specified.

Click here for more information about Relax, including the benefits of practicing deep breathing and safety information.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

I really enjoy the breathing sessions. I wanted to know if each session is or can be logged so I can see my progress ect.? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can manually log them in your calendar @Gmjtay22.

Of Fitbit logged the relax sessions, you would see the ligs on the app

Best Answer

Do you know if there's a way to set this to more than 5 minutes? I'd love to use this feature for meditating, but I usually do 15 min sessions. 

Best Answer

Hello @jawads when going to the Charge 2 settings and clicking on the settings gear you will see the various options, unfortunately it looks like 5 minutes is the longest.

Let's look at the relax guide find on the Fitbit app sight.

What should I know about the Relax app on my Fitbit device?

Learn how guided breathing sessions can help you find moments of calm throughout your day
Best Answer

I have a fitbit versa and the relax disappeared? I hadnt used it but went to today and its gone!??? It did an update a while back. What has happened? It was one of the reasons i got a versa after the blaze that it still had the relax on there. 

Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for this. It's wonderful!

I also love this channel for simple guided breathing, and general calming videos. Perfect for quick breaks in my busy day, or for longer background ambience when i'm home....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah this is incredibly annoying. This gets in the way of my goals where i want to do 20 mins daily. I bought the fitbit to mainly track stuff like this automatically, really dissapointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes