Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove/Move apps in fitbit charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to remove apps that I wouldn't use like relax? Also can you move apps that I would use more often like the weather app to be more forward in the app?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is not possible to rearrange or modify anything on the display except picking clock faces. So the answer is no, unfortunately.

I hope it will be, down the line!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It is not possible to rearrange or modify anything on the display except picking clock faces. So the answer is no, unfortunately.

I hope it will be, down the line!

Best Answer

Please vote for it as a feature suggestion! 

Feature-Suggestions/Rearrange-Charge-3-Apps/idi-p/2992516

Best Answer

This is way overdue,  should be like changing clock faces.  Be able to arrange order of apps, be able to add or delete maybe 10 popular apps, like RING when someone is at your door, e-mail alerts.  

Best Answer

This answer does not relate to the question of how to remove an app (not rearrange the screen).

Best Answer

How about hiding an app result. I have a walker an usually it does not record steps. When I use it on a side walk it measures every vibration. Yesterday in twenty minutes it recorded over 14,000 steps. I would like not to have to look at it but the face I have allows only two apps and I 

I want to have pulse

Best Answer

This is more of an issue now that they have added Agenda with Version 20001.88.11 update.   Would like to move agenda to the bottom like it is with the Fitbit iOS App under Apps.   Please?

Best Answer