Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Center

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit should seriously think of having a Repair center for products.

My Charge HR has just gone over 365 days before the strap started bulging and finally the sensor does not work at all.

As it is out of warranty even though I want to pay for repir it cannot be done so have to decide.

Do i go for another charge and possibly be in same position year down the line or swap for another product or make

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88
Try to put it in a jar of rice to completely dry it out first.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit does not offer repair service at all. The product quality is not satisfactory. It is annoying to hear replies from Fitbit saying that they make products to last. The case of my blazer is made of aluminium and the lens is plastic. How those soft material last as a sports watch. I am using a waterproof Garmin with sapphire lens and DLC ( diamond Like coating) case which stands well to knocks and water. I suggest you forget about repairing your Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had 4 fitbits.  First one was replaced within the year warranty as it quit working.  The replacement stopped as well.  My third broke and the 4th quit just outside the 1 year warranty.  Initially I was very satisfied with their replacement within the warranty period.  However since I have now had 4 and each has either broken or just quit working, I won't be buying another one.  They are not durable enough to hold up during every day use. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s sad to keep reading the same thing again and again
One would think customer service
Would take action on a continual problem

Thank you Russ
Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit watch strap detached from watch and not able to fix.so can new strap be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unless your device is still under warranty (assuming you bought it from an
"authorized retailer") then yes. If not, you're just screwed. Contact
Fitbit support. They'll tell you. Hope you can get it replaced as there is
no repair option.
Best Answer
What is the model?

*Regards,Ramesh Krishnan*
*9840730612*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 4 and all of them they last about a year then junk out . Last time I was told I couldn't get s replacement bought it too long ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been looking for post warranty option.. COULDN'T find any. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit would ask you to buy a new one. My watch battery just lasted for two years and there is no replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have bought three Fitbit Ionics each at a cost of over $370 Canadian. One is just out of warranty by 2 months and it has mysteriously quit working entirely and will not charge or respond whatsoever.

So I just ordered another from the Fitbit website, then discovered this forum. Needless to say I am astonished & saddened by how many complaints exist about no repair options, or issues out of warranty there have been here. 

I feel like it's just a matter of time before my other two quit working as soon as the warranty expire. And I'll be left with 3 useless watches and a huge financial loss of over a grand. Very pathetic business model from a customer service point of view. But a great business model from a "company profit" point of view.

Best Answer
And the sad thing is it’s been 2 years and still no change to their
Policy

Thank you Russ
Best Answer
0 Votes
Share your bad experience of the poor business model of Fitbit. It is awfully not environmentally friendly if the product is not built to last and the battery being replaced let alone the cost paid by customers. The company is betraying loyalty of customers if they come to buy by another replacement. I have switched to Garmin and very happy about the quality and durability. They have showrooms and repair services in where I live.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

1A3ED038-B99B-4528-A85D-51FE9F71E7B1.png

Am still awaiting a serious

response to my sleep calculation issue. In this more recent sleep than the one I had posted, 59 minutes of the 62 minutes were said to represent being awake and happened at the very end of the cycle. If this number is part of the equation to calculate sleep quality we can only get a false result. Might as well say I was awake for 13 and a half hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit Versa. That I received. For Christmas. When she got an Apple Watch. It won't charge. The screen is blank. Not only do these products not seem to last very long. But we are creating so much electronic waste. I have been interested in technology. Since the IBM displaywriter. I have other technology products that I can no longer use or get support for. Technology manufacturers. Should provide free return shipping to dispose. Of their dead devices. That would be the least they could do.

Best Answer

Hi i need to send my fitbit for repair. How and where can i send it to in Singapore?

ive used it for only a month, and suddenly the watch doesn’t on even after charging. Please help. I bought from lazada. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
To my knowledge there is no repair center they only. Replace.

IF YOU BOUGHT A WARRANTY
Call Fitbit and see what they will do

If you bought through your credit card they may be able to help also

Thank you Russ
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit was less than 7months old when the screen started pixelating.. now the entire top half of the screen is just a couple of lines, and there is nowhere to get it repaired. 
seems my only option is to buy another fitness / watch while mine is away getting repaired.

might as well just keep it as a paperweight and buy something else that isn’t a Fitbit In case I need a repair again

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what are you supposed to use while BestBuy sends your watch away for repair?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 was only 7 months old when half of the screen disappeared 

Best Answer
0 Votes