Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone and iPad not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit shows accurate steps on my iPhone but is not accurate on my iPad. And also won’t sync the correct steps with my weight watchers app.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@HenryIvy612 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your iPad and iPhone aren't showing the same data. Try logging out from the app, restart your iPad and then log back in. Regarding the weight watchers app try revoking the app permissions then link them again.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Everything seems to be working. I deleted the app and set it up again. And working with WW app also.
The only difference is the dashboard format is different on each device.
iPad shows steps above with cals, floors, miles & minutes below.
iPhone shows cals above.
It not a problem, at least they show the same.
Tks
Sent from my iPad 🌴🌴
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @HenryIvy612! Sounds great that the data from your Charge 2, shows the same on your iPhone and on your iPad. If you have any other questions or comments, let me know! 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the suggestions you had with the other user and it did not work. it worked for one day. It seemed that when i had to charge my fitbit. it never worked again from the point. any

help would be great as I am so frustrated at this point

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes