Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire Exercise shortcuts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

on my fitbit app i can’t find the exercise shortcuts, could someone help please!? that picture is what my app looks like and there isn’t anywhere for exercise shortcuts??? 

1D96FA06-BC23-43D6-848B-640D4B6BF372.png

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry but the Inspire does not have the Exercise App with the Exercise Shortcuts.

It is available with the Inspire HR and the Inspire 2.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there! I have an Inspire HR, so I’m not sure if this will work for you, but try this: open the app and tap on your profile picture in the top left of the screen. If you didn’t add a profile picture it will be a small icon that looks like a person in the top left of the screen.

On the next screen, tap the image of your device. (For me, it was the fourth option down.) Scroll down and exercise shortcuts should be at the bottom.

Took me FOREVER to figure it out. I hope this helps!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Emloreyn.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience and helpful tips. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your time and efforts to help other users. You can find more information about tracking your workouts in How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes