Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 setting up and syncing with a MAC computer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Don't have a smartphone.  Need advice on connection "Inspire2" with a MAC desktop.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello, 

please download Fitbit Connect for Mac from Fitbit and install it. The follow the instruction.

If you need more help we are here to help (although I personally don't have a Mac)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ekrap   I do use a Mac.  I'm sorry, but the Inspire 2 isn't compatible with Fitbit Connect.  You need a compatible Android or iPhone/tablet. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would an iPad work?

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ekrap Welcome to the Community.

Let me help you with this. Yes you can use a recent model iPad to setup and sync your Inspire 2. You can follow these instructions to setup your new device.

@LZeeW @Giampi71 thank you for your help in this thread.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ekrap   It's hard to tell one iPad from another.  Your iPad needs to be able to support iOS 12.2 or newer.

@AlvaroFitbit   There is an error in the Fitbit Store in device Specs pages, including the Inspire 2.  The specs say that these devices will sync with Mac OS 12.2, but they do not.  There is no such thing as Mac OS 12.2.  Current models do not sync with Macs.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find a fitbit app in my android google play, and I cannot find Fitbit inspire 2 option in my mac Fitbit connect app. So, does it mean your inspire 2 is a **ahem** ??

Best Answer
0 Votes