Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit for less than 2 years and a couple months ago it stopped holding a charge. I tried all the tips on support forums to reboot with no success, only frustration. It's been a couple months without the Fitbit and I want a working device. Is less than 2 years normal lifespan for Inspire HR because this seems to be a common issue. I'm hesitant to buy another if these are disposable after 18 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Linives I hope you're doing well!

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for restarting your tracker. I suggest you try these suggestions from our help articles to help your device charge and these to help with the battery life.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have already tried all of those suggestions. Disappointed that the
Fitbit HR has such a limited lifespan.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Linives thank you for confirming that you have tried our help site instructions. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I'll be around.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree. Loved my Fitbit when it was working and always suggested it to others. Mine will not take a charge at all after 18 months. This has to be a rarity!  It cost $100+ and only lasted 18 months?  I’ve tried cleaning it, all the tips, etc and no luck. I really want another one but can’t justify paying that kind of money if it only lasts that long. Let me know if you find a comparable product you like. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Glm2021 hope you are doing fine.

Sorry to hear about this. I noticed that you have already contacted our Support team so please keep working with them to find a solution.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did contact them and they replied but only offered me 35% off a new one.
I know it is out of warranty but believe I should get a replacement or at
least a substantial discount. Thanks in advance for whatever you can do
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Same here. After much research and tries, I gave up. Been without Fitbit
for a few months and decided to buy a new one, but a Luxe model. Just got
it a few days ago.

My decision to buy again was for a few reasons, #1 I need to get back on
exercise routine, #2 I paid for subscription to a fitness app just before
my Fitbit broke that was synced to my Fitbit and #3 I had Kohls cash to use
up or I'd lose it. I'll keep documentation this time around now that I
know.
Good luck, I hope that you get a refund or replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for responding. I have to apologize I spoke so harshly, I thought u
were a rep from the company!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think you were contacted by a rep too. I didnt see you were harsh at all.
Best Answer

@Glm2021 @Linives sorry to hear about this. @Glm2021 I am a Community Moderator and I don't feel you have been harsh. I do understand your frustration with this situation. This is why I referred you to our Support team as they can provide more options but it seems they can only provide a discount on your specific situation.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes