Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen swipe issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't swipe my screen to select a workout to track. I don't swim or shower with it, have no scratches, etc. Just purchased the product in May 2019. Any ideas, help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

I washed my fitbit inspire while washing my hands and now it won't swipe. I tried restarting it and it still won't work. What should I do now? 

Best Answer
Buy an Apple Watch....or any other brand. These don’t last.

Seriously this fault was never fixed with my fitbit3. They fail quickly
and I received no support from Fitbit orbits supplier.

Really do have quality and durability issues with these things.
Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I tried this, but could not get my Inspire HR to shut off using that link with instructions (the smiley face never came up) and the screen is still not allowing me to swipe either. Help!! My boyfriend just got this for my birthday in May of this year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The reset did not solve my problem.  Screen swipe still not working.

Best Answer

I have tried to restart my fitbit, change the clock deleted it from the fit bit app and the swipe screen still doesn't work 

Best Answer

This is my replacement Fitbit Inspire HR that I received at the beginning of August 2020 to replace my original HR that I bought in July 2019. Both have had similar issues where the screen will not swipe. My current Fitbit has been unresponsive to swiping for about one month. I've been trying to reset it in different ways after reading suggestions on these forums.

I have tried restarting the device multiple times, while plugged in, and saw the smiley face almost every time I've restarted it. I've deleted my Fitbit from the app a few times and removed it from my Bluetooth connection list and re-paired it. I've tried changing to multiple different clockfaces as well with limited progress (it was previously not tapping through stats; the screen has been totally nonresponsive since mid-October, but the time and stats were still updating. It is now tapping through stats again, so that's progress.)

I would love to be able to swipe to my timers and workouts, however! Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated! According to the store I bought my original Fitbit from and who sorted out my replacement Fitbit, I have only one replacement left. I would rather try to fix this new one if I can before I get my last replacement. Please help! Thank you : ) 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Restarted my fitbit HR several times and it still won't swipe.  I uninstalled and re-installed as per the instructions and still won't swipe.  I got my original HR as a Christmas gift 2019 and it had to be replaced June 2020 because it wouldn't hold a charge.  Frustrated.  

Best Answer
I have 3 Fitbit products. All have failed in the first year. There is no reliable help available. I will no longer purchase any Fitbit product. I received a Samsung Smart watch for Christmas. It does everything my Fitbit did and more. Fitbit cannot deliver a reliable product, and that is unacceptable.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Will this cause me to loose all my saved data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue.  Have followed all the instructions on the community page, reset multiple times and it still will not swipe up or down

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact them and ask for a new device. That’s what I did and they replaced
mine. No issues with the new one.
Best Answer

I have just tried this and when I try to link it back to my account there is a request for a pin code of my screen which still isn't working.  Not happy at all less than 2 years old and well looked after

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had exactly the same problem.  I’ve tried restarting the Fitbit, as well as deleting the app from my phone and disconnecting Bluetooth, but the problem persists. 
I can see the clock and if I press and hold the button I can see the battery level, but swipe doesn’t seem to be working at all. 

Can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes