Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently started using my fitbit again after stopping for a couple of years. The main reason I stopped was persistent problems syncing the watch with my phone. Now I've set things up again, the problem has recurred.

In short, having done a clean reinstall of the app, re-paired the fitbit and updated the software, things worked fine and synced automatically for 3 days. But today I opened up the app and... nothing for the past couple of days. Tried manually syncing, got the "Sync is taking a while. sit tight..." message for 10+ minutes. Went through all the recommended steps short of reinstalling the app, and after 30+ minutes of hassle finally got it working. However, this is a recurring problem - after a few days it'll stop syncing and I'll have to do this all over again.

I've checked everything on the troubleshooting page, and tried all the recommended steps for fixing these issues (Force quitting, restating phone, removing/readding the tracker, turning bluetooth on and off again, etc). It usually works in the end, but I can't keep up reinstalling the app every few days to deal with the issue. Any help would really be appreciated

Honor 10 running android 10, all software up to date

Fitbit Inspire HR, ditto

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AeolianPlankton Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the syncing issue that your Inspire HR has experienced. By the way, thank you for trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes