Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won't setup - 4 digit code issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my inspire HR since Jan 2020. Had no problems at all, but then found out that the last date of successful sync was 6 Feb 2021.

I've tried it all, unlinked device, reinstalled app, rebooted watch and phone, disabled bluetooth, installed fitbit app on a different device, but I get the same result every time.

I get to the point of the setup, where the 4 digit code is required. The watch generates this code (so my mobile device is connecting), but after entering it does not get any further. It stays in the stage for ages, before saying there was a fault or an error.

I've tried countless times - Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Brettikus, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying several troubleshooting steps before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which phone are you using with your Inspire HR? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem and have looked at every suggestion with no success. Do you have any further answers please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community, @Flybynight64.

Thanks for the details provided and troubleshooting performed. If the Fitbit app is getting stuck on "Connecting to Fitbit" after you enter the code, I recommend you to force close it (If you have an iPhone, you can find the steps to do it here. For Android, please check this article). You can also check if there's a pending update for the Fitbit app as instructed here.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
Thank you for your reply. I've already tried both of those steps. I'm going
to buy a new smart watch as I've given up on my Inspire HR
Best Answer
0 Votes