Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting any text notifications on Inspire 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my inspire yesterday and ever since I initially activated it, I’ve never been able to get any text notifications. I have an iPhone (iPhone X). I’ve tried all of the following: 

1. Checking all settings between both the Fitbit and the iPhone. All settings are what they should be in order for me to get notifications on the Fitbit.

2. Rebooting the Fitbit - multiple times

3. Switching the “share notifications” off/on and then rebooting the Fitbit 

4. Resetting the Fitbit to factory settings 

At this point, I’m beyond frustrated because I just don’t know why it won’t work at all. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

THIS WORKED. It stinks because then people can see the preview on your phone, but it is the ONLY thing that worked after I tried all of the above. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure the sleep mode is off on the watch.  You hold the side press until you see the watch go to another setting type and make sure you have the sleep mode off.  In the fitbit app you need to go into the notification settings and choose which messaging app to be the selected app you mainly use.  And you can also choose each app you want to have notifications from.  Hope this will have you receiving notifications soon on your watch.

Notifications buzz once and calls either buzz for longer 2x unless you touch the side to turn the buzz off.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I don’t even have a vibrate setting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much i couldnt get it too work for an entire week i really appreciate you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have no Vibrstion Settings under Notifications, just a bunch of toggle options for types of Notifications. Using a Samsung 21. I receive nothing  no lights, vibrstions, nothing on my screen. Super frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found  always on in a different area regarding notifications and ot has been on all along, so still nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes