Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australia Customer Service Contact Number

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Fitbit versa will not hold a charge for longer than 6 hours. I have tried all the tips to save battery life and I have even purchased a new charger. I bought it in November 2018 and I think it is a little ridiculous that we are expected to not use all the apps we bought it for in the first place. The call feature actually stopped working a few months ago and I have never used the music app so can't understand what has happened. I use the normal clock face and have not changed the way I use it since I purchased. I have emailed Fitbit, wrote to them on both Twitter & Instagram and received nothing back, no reply, no acknowledgment - absolutely nothing. I am extremely frustrated and would really appreciate talking to someone over the phone about this issue, can anyone point me in the direction of Fitbit Customer Service number? Please don't send me the link for the "Get Support" page as it has proved useless. 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

The support page should give you the phone number most relevant to the users registered location as long as this office is open. 

If this doesn't work I would Google your country and Fitbit phone number. 

You may have to get up early to use the online chat option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I found the number but it took me a looong time to figure it out. You have to change the country at the bottom of the page to Australia and then it should show you online chat (that does take a while as they troubleshoot with you) and a phone number. Try this link or 1800 875234. https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Best Answer

My Fitbit won’t connect to my iPhone 8 can you let me know y it didn’t please

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my charge 3.  There is a whole thread on this topic.  If you have a charge 3 you will find this is a common problem.  I am based in Australia so don't know how we can get help here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please note:  Due to the recent events impacting our globe, it has affected operations so support options will be limited and wait times are longer than usual.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the top right of this page, tap your picture. 

Tap Contact Fitbit. 

You will be directed to the best ways to contact Fitbit based on your registered location. 

Screenshot_20200402-170317_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit so do one so get lost

Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Will do....
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Oliver Hamblin...not quite sure what it is you are trying to say?  Does not look very helpful. If you can help that good, if not, stay away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa will not recognise my wifi despite being connected to it before?? It will not sync or update at all EXTREMELY frustrating and NO answers anywhere in the generic Q & A’s tried using the phone number posted above but an automated message tells me that due to the current circumstances this derive is not available 😡 NOT GOOD ENOUGH FITBIT transition like EVERY OTHER COMPANY in the world are being forced too. Very convenient way to avoid dealing with product issues  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree, not good enough.  What makes it less acceptable if the fact that the device (or software or app) is faulty.  I would have thought that with the number of complaints in this community blog, they would lift there game to protect their brand.  Clearly, not!

I have returned my Charge 3 and am told it will take them "up to" 7 days to send me another one. Let's see how the replacement goes.  I am not confident that it will work at all well given the messages in this blog.  One thing you might want to try; syn the fitbit with no other bluetooth devices near you.  That helps I think but maybe its only because the gremlins in the fitbit have gone to sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey there,

Thanks for your reply, yeah its all VERY disappointing, interestingly Ive been asked a number of times recently about the Fitbit Versa & would it be a good option for smart watch, as you can imagine I told them to DEFIANTLY NOT buy a Fitbit lots of lost customers through word of mouth Im confused as to how they continue to run a financially viable company?
At this stage of the Covid19 situation I would have thought that they would have AMPLE time to create a working from home environment for their staff even if just online responses?

Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there I have an ionic fit bit. I tried to down load the latest down load. Down load tracker. It took for ever. So I had to end the down load. Then I had the fit bit symbol on my phone that wouldn’t go. So I googled how to get rid of it and since then my fit bit will not turn on at all. Completely black screen. Yes it is fully charged. Please help. Many thanks Claire 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue but I’m luckier, my battery lasts one day. Every night before going to bed I have to remember to charge it for my workout in the morning.

Im extremely disappointed, I paid more than AU$300 for something that died after 2 years. Seriously? This planned obsolescence is disgusting. What are you gonna do about it? Because I don’t understand, like that guy said, why I should turn off notifications or functionalities for my watch in order for the battery to last. It’s ridiculous. I didn’t wanna buy an Apple Watch because of the price and because I read Fitbit is a better sport tracker but now I’m wondering whether the higher price means higher product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, Yes, I am back! My replacement Charge 3 continues to be erratic - it sync's when it feels like but at least it does sync.  I am just learning to live with it.  Today, FItbit seems to have put out a software upgrade for the device which I have just completed.  Let's see how it goes. I have also emailed TechRadar - check them out, they test and write reviews on products.  On 15 July 2020, they gave the Charge 3 a big rap!!  I cannot believe that; how can you trust these types of reviews? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for a contact number for Fitbit support or chatline

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have a similar problem connecting to map my walk !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Salfish we can't help you much with contacting Map My Walk. Try Google. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this number but after jumping through all the hoop, I sat on hold for 30 minutes! Nobody answered so I hung up in disgust. Fitbit is useless! Just like it's products!

Best Answer