Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BItmoji stuck at preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried updating my Bitmojis outfit and it won't get past the 'connected preparing to teleport' phase.  I know it's not the connection because every other clockface works and I can change the color on the bitmoji clock but the bitmoji itself won't upload.  All I have is a spinning circle and it never starts teleporting.  Bitmoji and Snapchat connections all work so I think it's a problem on Fitbit's end.  Any suggestions? Nothing else I've seen in the forums has worked.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Same issue happening for me, tried the post suggestions but nothing working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same exact problem. I’ve tried all the same steps as this person but my Sense continues to be stuck at “Connected - preparing to teleport”. What is the resolution for trying to get my Bitmoji on my Fitbit?

Best Answer

HI there. I had bitmoji on my computers and phone so what worked for my was unlinking from Snapchat, clearing cache and uninstalling Bitmoji and logging out or completely from everything for a day or two. Then installl and log into my phone Snapchat and Bitmoji and link first. Then Sync my fitbit. After that, I could go back in and update my other computer versions. My main issue I think was I had Bitmoji in too many placing using it linking to Snapchat.

My current other issue is I have to sync like 10 times because my images come through very pixelated but at least it is working now. Good Luck! Hope fixes it. It is only reason I love using Fitbit. hahaha

Best Answer