Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery lasts 12 hrs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After a full charge, the versa 3 lasts exactly 12.5 hrs before I got a low battery warning. I have no alarms, and it was set to "do not disturb", with the brightness all the way down. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So I reported it to fitbit, who really dragged out the "fixes" with: have you tried turning it off, and then back on, and then the watch wouldn't last more than a few minutes. It turns off as soon as you unplug it, and now she's out of warranty. Nearly $300 for a watch that i barely used to last just over a year? And they just offer me a coupon for a new one? No thanks. Won't be buying a fitbit again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

HI @Lyndsay.duff  - new features, particularly Snore detection can affect battery usage, carefully check each of the issues in How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, so I don't have snore detection, my screen is already set to dim, I have no push notifications and its set to do not disturb.  I don't use the GPS, and have never played music on this watch. I took it off charge at 4pm, and at midnight, I'm already at 50%. As of now I'm only using this to check the time for half a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lyndsay.duff  - if you have tried all the option in the listed link [including restarting both the watch and phone and running with the Bluetooth off] the next step is to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with more deeper troubsleshooting

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

If it is still under warranty and found faulty it may be better to take it to the shop for a new replacement, rather than accepting a refurbished replacement from Fitbit and dealing with sometimes drawn out return and shipping issues.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I reported it to fitbit, who really dragged out the "fixes" with: have you tried turning it off, and then back on, and then the watch wouldn't last more than a few minutes. It turns off as soon as you unplug it, and now she's out of warranty. Nearly $300 for a watch that i barely used to last just over a year? And they just offer me a coupon for a new one? No thanks. Won't be buying a fitbit again.

Best Answer

Same problem with me, fully charge and finished battery in 10hour, i have try no sync and off every anything also faster drain battery.😒

Best Answer
Contact fitbit as soon as you can, I was just a few weeks out of warranty,
hopefully you're still in it!
Lyndsay
Best Answer