Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
614 REPLIES 614

I cleared my PC Chrome browser's browsing data again and now the Fitbit Dashboard is loading again, but for how long???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Edge gives you the option of what you want and do not want to delete. I went into the Edge browser settings and deleted everything but my cookies and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Best Answer
Thank you. Flushing cache to restore the screen presentation is annoying and should be fixed by development. I am using the web page as a work around because they destroyed the iPhone Fitbit with the 4.15 update, which has also been documented by the community.

Prior to 4.15, the app worked perfectly for me and the UI was excellent, rotating from portrait to landscape and allowing deletions with a left swipe. All of this is gone in the name of “progress”. I rather doubt any real users were consulted and some marketing manager probably felt it was time for an upgrade willy nilly.
Best Answer
Firefox is more stable, but Support says they're aware of the problem and
working on it.
Best Answer

Thank you. Where did you come across that information?

"Support says they're aware of the problem and
working on it.".

I think a lot of the frustration is the lack of communication on Googles part.

Best Answer
0 Votes
YEP
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this, and it did work initially. After spending about an hour elsewhere online, when I came back to my dashboard it was blank again. I'm not going to clear my browser history every time I want to look at the dashboard. I certainly hope they're working on a fix, as it seems to be a widespread issue.

Best Answer
Syllieau

UPDATE:18:09 04/20/24 UK time: now my firefox has lost the dashboard and I had to reapply your solution in chrome ( p. 2). My guess/hope is that Google/Fitbit might actually be working on the problem...(???)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Indeed!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried Edge and it worked as well. Google still not working.

Best Answer

My website dashboard disappeared 2 days ago. What's going on?

Best Answer

I'm happy that some people have it. I certainly do'nt. I wish Fitbit would leave things alone and stop fixing things that aren't broke.

Best Answer

Dashboard not working using MS Edge browser

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @shuey 

Several other users recently reported seeing a blank dashboard on the Fitbit.com website. So far, they reported that the issue seems to be resolved when they clear the cache & cookies in their browser settings.

You can also see if using a different browser works. I use Firefox and am able to see my dashboard with my data.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just contacted customer services and was told they no longer supported pc access and I could only use the mobile app!

I pointed out that if I logged into fitbit.com on my phone (ie not the app) then I could see the dashboard - reply was "sorry"!!!

Best Answer

same here. Happened  since Friday.

---

If I go on my tablet, I see everything. Otherwise on my computer I see zip.

---

Not working in my chrome. My Tablet is fine which also runs on chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the merger with Google, I cannot get sleep stats on my older Versa, and can't reach the dashboard on either my phone or desktop. When I try to sign in with Google on the phone, the eternal circle just keeps circling eternally. And when I try to sign in with my FitBit login, I'm sent back to a non-working sign-in screen. This is unacceptable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Android Chrome browser on my tablet worked for a while, but no longer does either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will go blank on your tablet too.  Once the cache contains data, it will disappear.  It's the same on all platforms and all browsers.

Best Answer

I am now able to get the dashboard on Firefox but still not on Safari or Chrome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes