Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync Deezer playlist (Resolved)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've really been enjoying playing music from Deezer on my Versa, but today it won't sync.  It stays at 0% and then times out.  It managed to fetch the playlist but the songs are greyed out and aren't on the Versa.  I've tried restarting both my phone and my Versa.  I've tried turning bluetooth off and back on.  I've tried reentering my WiFi password on the Versa.  Nothing.  Help?

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54

I call about every day to tech support. I told them others have the same issue. Needless to say, it bothers me to no end that they haven’t resolved this yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone I can confirm that Deezer have acknowledged a problem on their community forum and their developers are working on a fix! 

Fingers crossed its quicker than Fitbit normally take to fix things!  When I hear more I'll update here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome! Thanks for the update!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent them the link to this thread yesterday. They replied early this
morning they are aware of a syncing issue and are working on a solution.
Lets all hope they can get with Fitbit and get it resolved soon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Dezzer finally synced this morning on my Versa! Hopefully the issue is resolved completely. Not greyed out anymore. Hallelujah!!!

Amelia Z.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine synced too!  Thank you for posting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mareneli wrote:

Mine synced too!  Thank you for posting!

Mine as well. Hopefully it's fixed for good

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working too! 😃
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wish I could say the same, get the same message every time I try the sync
code from my versa, looks like it is going to work then this!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working woooo!  Well done Deezer getting this fixed so quickly!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Syncing issue also resolved on my end. The first sync took ages but now it
seems to be working quite fast.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. I am sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue with syncing Deezer playlists, sharing the solutions and helpful tips to help other users. I understand that this can be very frustrating. I am glad to hear that Deezer have been working on the fix and that the issue has been resolved for some users. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Finally got it to work!! Thanks!!👍
Best Answer

Oh happy day! It’s finally working again! 

Best Answer

Thanks for the additional confirmation that this has now been resolved. @BH55 @Londonsje 

We're glad to hear that the issue on Deezer's end was swiftly fixed. Since we can confirm this has now been resolved, we're going to close this thread from further comments. If this happens again in the future, please open a new thread to report any issues. We do this to keep the community organized and on-topic. 

We really appreciate everyone's cooperation and participation in the Fitbit Community. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer