Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face apps not available while Versa 2 is updated

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i am not sure what to do. Some of the clock face apps aren't available because it says I am not updated. But when I go to look at my Fitbit app it shows that my Versa is updated although it doesn't show the up-to-date firmware number. I don't know what to do and I'm feeling kind of frustrated as I just got this Versa 2

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I finally tried a total factory reset, then updated the device again. I was able to add the SPO2 Clock Face after the update. Hope this helps!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MistyBug.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I would like to confirm which clock face apps are not available? I will be glad to investigate further. Meanwhile, I recommend to log out of the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

You can find more information about installing apps and clock faces on your watch, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have restarted my phone. I have logged out and logged back in to the app before restarting my phone and after i even did it again.  I cant seem to open the SPO2 clock face or even download the find my phone app on to my device. My son has the same fitbit yet his version is newer and I can't seem to update mine. 35.70.7.14 is my fitbit firmware. My app firmware is 3.43.1

On his fitbit he can have both those apps. I van run the app that has my personal photo but would also like the ability to use the spo2 and find my phone app. I have owned my fitbit for only 9 days and it was bought brandnew!! I have looked at that link above before i reached out here. Gah

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue. I’ve had mine a week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @MistyBugWelcome to the Fitbit Community, @bdbingman.

@MistyBug I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

@bdbingman Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did what they suggested and it is still an issue. I’m now just considering returning the Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The frustrating thing is that my son's works perfectly!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is very frustrating that some work, some don’t. I expect to get what I paid for, what is promised and no less. If I have to fight and waste my time trying to get what I should have received right away, I have much doubt about the product and am too disappointed to want to keep it.

I had bought the Inspire 2 previously, which had to be returned because it would not charge.

I think I’m done with Fitbit. They don’t seem to want to make it right.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's frustrating. I had 2 different charge 3s that the screen completely crapped out on. Nothing worked. But because they were out of warranty i was hooped. 

But this one is only 9 days old. I dont get it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the versa 2 also. I contacted the support with chat and found out the program is downloading the firmware update and it is at 90 percentage as if today.  You can ask the support for the percentage, and give you some hope.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you think it will then allow me to update my versa 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should chat with the support and confirm your phone is downloading the firmware.  I will let you know when I got the same watch face.  Hopefully my download will complete by the weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see the chat option? My phone did update before. I am just at a loss

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Fitbit app -> Account -> Help and Support-> contact customer support-> versa 2 -> Chat ....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!!

And what do inask?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I talked to jhonny. He had me reconnect my Fitbit. Still didn't work and i am feeling EXTREMELY frustrated because of course i can't get the chat back with him. Grrrrr

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the chat option before and now i have nothing but this. Extremely frustrated

Screenshot_20210717-120705.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Plus it says this but yet i still cant use the clock faces that my son is able to use with the same versa 2. 😡

Screenshot_20210717-120816.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally tried a total factory reset, then updated the device again. I was able to add the SPO2 Clock Face after the update. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Thanks. I will try that.  Was hoping i didn't need to go to that step

Best Answer
0 Votes