Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Huawei P20 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I've read about compatibility issues with Huawei devices, including the P20.

However, I found this video in YouTube of a Versa being set up in a Huawei P20/ P20 Pro? 

Sine I'd like to get this combination, I was wondering if anyone knows of any problems or someone else that done this set up successfully.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQYClAxFfE&list=WL&index=304&t=420s

Best Answer
0 Votes
71 REPLIES 71

Thank u but its just will not budge from the connecting screen xx

Best Answer
0 Votes
Awww sorry I can't help further 
Xx

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Thank you though xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone tried this now the software on the P20 Pro has been updated to Android 9? You'd hope there would be some kind of fix by now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I wanted to know how is the situation know?

I have a huawei p20 pro and really want to buy it but not if it doesnt work...

Best Answer
0 Votes
My problems are with P20 lite. I don't have the Pro. Looking at replacing
my P20 lite even though I really like the phone 'cos Fitbit is more
important. Sync which eventually works is a pain (exit app, turn off
Fitbit, power on phone, re-sync and hope for the best!(
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I wander if your Huawei p20 pro is working fine with versa!?

I want to buy it but I'm scared to spend my money on something it doesn't work properly 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The versa does work with the P20 all you have to do is go the battery settings on your phone and change the settings to manage manually on the Fitbit. They do work perfectly together 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Weaven with the p20 pro??

Obter o Outlook para Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Weaven with the p20 pro??  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that Nitae  Mine is a P20 lite not a pro. Just looking at battery settings. They are still to to manual. However under the battery manage batch options, 3 boxes are ticked (auto launch, secondary launch, run in background). Might this be the problem preventing sync? Or perhaps my Pro Lite version?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I don't know about the P20 pro.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clarification - battery set to Manual 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try unticking one at a time. According to Fitbit, the versa is compatible with the Pro I don't know about the lite .I do know it has not been checked with the just P20 but after a lot of researching mine does now work and it is worth trying different ways of settings with the battery 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!! I emailed fitbit and they confirmed me 100% that the versa is compatible with de Huawei p20 Pro!!

I ordered it and when I have it and tested it I can come here and confirm if it's doing well 🙂 

Best Answer

Hello! Smiley Happy

So about a week ago I received my fitbit Versa and I said here that I would give the news regarding compatibility and so. So far it works quite well !!

Whenever I open the app it connects, it takes a while but always connects! On the versa I get messages, calls, notifications (facebook, messenger, instagram, twitter ...) in the gym seems to detect my movements and efforts very well, showing later always in the application the results after conecting.

The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is the battery. As it is marketed to last 4 days, my lasts 3 in the following condition: the screen only turns on if you click the buttons, to save battery. If I go to gym today with 100% after exercise I should already have 70 or 60% battery. I do not listen to music with the watch, because I do not have headphones for that. So I expected it to last 4 days, on the third day it's already 20% low battery  and i charge it...

But compatibility is 100% working well. That's why Huawei p20 pro is compatible, finally !!! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Congrats for your success. I think that Fitbit compabulity list is
hopelessly out of date or practically static. I have used Huawei 7X and it
works fine too despite all those warnings
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I ask were you given any indication when this might be done? If I knew this I wouldn't have purchased the fitbit as it's just a pain! Won't sync time is getting slower on the fb.....not tracking sleep ....won't connect...I'm tired of restarting all devices and still no improvement 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
My problems were with the battery settings on your phone. Check the settings and set it to manually manage. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, I chucked it out and bought a Huawei Honor band instead.
Best Answer
0 Votes